what if people named their kids when they turn 18 so the kid has a name that fits its personality
i just realized
there are 12 grades of school. Come graduation day i can say it, I can actually freaking say it:
I DID MY WAITING,
12 YEARS OF IT.
IN HIGH SCHOOL.
I am genuinely disappointed I didn’t do this
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."